Check out the Dayton Art Loop Studio Tour — Saturday, November 19, from 10-4 in beautiful Dayton, WY.
An annual showcase of the many artists and artisans in beautiful & quaint Dayton, Wyoming!
- Raffle for a basket of items donated by participants (proceeds benefit our local art scholarship), as well as a door price drawn from people who visit each stop on the map.
- New to this year’s tour will be David & Donna McDougall’s new gallery — Painted Skull Studio — located at the historical Hans Kleiber residence in Dayton.
- Noted local artist Alice Fuller is also back in the tour. She’ll be showing in her studio just outside Dayton. Don’t miss this stop!
- Gallery on Main will host a variety of local artists as well as sweet treats, lunch and beverages, and Tongue River Valley Community Center will host lunch and a bazaar, as well as Iris Sorensen’s award-winning Lakota dolls and dance sticks. Iris’ husband Kevin will show his woodwork there as well. Barb Sellar will have new items at Dog Paw Pottery.
- The Art Loop is a perfect place to pick up unique gifts by local artists!
- Sonja Caywood will be celebrating her brand new studio addition, at 317 2nd Ave W! “More than 4 people will fit inside my studio now,” Sonja adds. “So bring a friend!”
Watch for signs and pick up a map to enter in the door prize drawing.
SHARE YOUR #WYKIDSAREGOOD MOMENTS WITH US!
As we prepare to launch our new Wy Woman & Family Magazine website & first online magazine, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for stories of Wyoming kids (of any age!) doing good things for others!
Helping someone in need … volunteering to help others … giving comfort to a person in need … being nice to someone … big or small, we want to hear it all!
No prizes, no gimmicks, no giveaways — just a chance to applaud Wyoming kids for being amazing.
We’re going to blog & share these stories as they come in, so don’t wait! Each story will include the child’s first name and town where they live. Pictures are welcome, but not required. Please include a statement on your willingness to publish your child’s first name, Wyoming home town and photo (if included/desired) on our blog.
Email to email@example.com – no deadlines, we’ll keep them going as they come in!
Search the hashtag #wykidsaregood to find our stories that we share …
Upcoming Wyoming Events!
THE CURIOSITY SHOPPE
206 S. 2nd St. Historic Downtown Laramie
We really dig shopping at the Curiosity Shoppe, a treasure trove of Laramie gifts. The location is a long-time Laramie staple, a Hallmark store that does so much more and today has evolved into a hip locale to find your favorite people a kickin’ gift. New owners Alec & Jodi Shea bring their passion and community drive to the store, and it shows when you walk in the door. Alec knows his customers, their families, their careers, their hobbies … and if he’s out hitting some awesome Wyoming water way or coaching a Little League game (yup, he’s multi-talented), the lovely Kristen is a wealth of information and help.
The store carries Alex and Ani, as well as a wide variety of Wyoming-made products and Pandora jewelry and home decor. Just a sampling of what they have to offer follows … along with a new giveaway shared June 15 …
We love The Bent & Rusty Cotton Company in Downtown Laramie! Be sure to keep up with their Facebook page for their regular barn sales (next one, November 28!), sales & specials! Also … find your favorite Dead Drift Fly apparel in store! When you’re in Laramie, be sure to eat at J’s Steakhouse in Laramie, and enjoy (and SHOP!) Bent & Rusty while there! Below is just a little taste of what you can find in their shop at 117 E. Grand Avenue in Historic Downtown Laramie!
The Bent & Rusty Cotton Company
Address: 117 E. Grand Avenue — Laramie, Wy
Do you own a Wyoming store or business you want featured on our Shop WYO blog? It’s easy & inexpensive! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!