Check out the Dayton Art Loop Studio Tour — Saturday, November 19, from 10-4 in beautiful Dayton, WY.
An annual showcase of the many artists and artisans in beautiful & quaint Dayton, Wyoming!
- Raffle for a basket of items donated by participants (proceeds benefit our local art scholarship), as well as a door price drawn from people who visit each stop on the map.
- New to this year’s tour will be David & Donna McDougall’s new gallery — Painted Skull Studio — located at the historical Hans Kleiber residence in Dayton.
- Noted local artist Alice Fuller is also back in the tour. She’ll be showing in her studio just outside Dayton. Don’t miss this stop!
- Gallery on Main will host a variety of local artists as well as sweet treats, lunch and beverages, and Tongue River Valley Community Center will host lunch and a bazaar, as well as Iris Sorensen’s award-winning Lakota dolls and dance sticks. Iris’ husband Kevin will show his woodwork there as well. Barb Sellar will have new items at Dog Paw Pottery.
- The Art Loop is a perfect place to pick up unique gifts by local artists!
- Sonja Caywood will be celebrating her brand new studio addition, at 317 2nd Ave W! “More than 4 people will fit inside my studio now,” Sonja adds. “So bring a friend!”
Watch for signs and pick up a map to enter in the door prize drawing.